Monday, May 4, 2009

~Freak show~

Allo guys,
well, its kinda hard for me to blog today, coz' im sick.. :( it has been for 3 days and 2 nites..i did not get enuff sleep and stuff... my new favorite hang out spot at the moment is my TOILET BOWL.. how cool? the whole long weekend in the toilet...hrmm.. awesome~ last thusrday, there was a cultural night in Sunway Uni, so before heading there, i decided to have my dinner at Sunway Pyramid...so after the dinner, was a bout to go back to the car, i saw this freak people walking around hand out flyer to the patrons... its not actually a freak show, it was an international dance night i think..i called it freak show because the promoters look freaky to me... heheh...well, cut the craps, and let me show you wut i saw while i was walking back to my car.

Camera: Olympus E-520
Lense: 40-150 mk1
Venue: Sunway Pyramid
Time: 2000-2030 hours


See, told you she was freaky... hehehe :)


And so did he/she... err... i dunno..


This was the highlight of the night for me.. GOOD SHOW!


Took the oppurtunity to learn and play with light trails.. kinda interesting.. :)


My personal fave shot for the nite.. :)




Looks like an angel with flamming wings? huhuh


Ultimate level of smoking! mwahahahhaa....

Okay thats all for this time... too sick to blog more...kekekek well hope you guys enjoy it~ thanks for the view~

peace~

3 comments:

  1. Hey .... you've been tagged! Go to my blogspot to see how it played :)
    And please keep the ball rolling hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, those are some kick ass Pics you got there. Its a shame your sick though :/. Well,If your looking for a good laugh today(Might help you feel better) your should check out my blog. Its about my 3 year old and his funny outlook on life.Hey I noticed you have some Ads on your page that are screming CLICK ME!(lol) so, I'll check some out B4 I go.Do me a favor and take a click around some of my Ads too if you have the time! See you around! Enjoy the Blog(I'll be looking forward to your next post! GET WELL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there latin girl, thanks for the long comment, appreciate that... well, yea im sick... but its totally gone now...can start shooting and start blogging soon....

    bout the ads, yea...defiantely i will click yours... mwahahhahahaha :) if you do have any request? you can tell me, and i will try to blog bout it... (actually kinda run out of ideas.... haha)

    well, thanks for the wishes... :)

    ReplyDelete