Tuesday, May 12, 2009

~Subjects~

Kia Ora guys,

thank god im okay now... been sick for real this time...and plus with biking activities...was kinda tired and all... too busy to blog...and today, i found myself a time where i can blog...took some pics, and post process it...hrmm...

learn this thru my girlfriend, she taught me on the masking thingy in ps...heheheh she's better than me in ps anyway... so today's pics and topic is bout subject, on how i can attract ppl's vision only to the subject and then focus on the background... so, cut the crap, and lets see what i wanna share with you guys today..

Camera: Olympus E-520
Lense: 14-42 zuiko & 40-150 mk1 zuiko
Time: Random
Venue: Random


Was taken in my room, to show how messy my table is and to focus on my bad habit, which is smoking... hrmm. well even with the messy background im sure most of you will see my ciggy box first yea? coz thats the main subject of my pic...


this pic was taken in my room too with my 14-42mm played a lil bit with the lighting on the right hand side of the ashtray, with the ceiling light was turned off... and as you can see the smoke is in colour mean while the others stay in B&W... this is to show the smoothness of the smoke..

same as the first picture above....with the messy background, i highlighted the lips of the mask, to suits the title which is 'Kiss Me'


was taken with mt 40-150mm mk1 zuiko lense, the fire hydrant is kinda kewl, because it contrast with the B&W background very well, and yea.. we dun really appreciate the fire hydrant, and one day you might need it... huhuhuh :)

thats all for now guys, will keep on updating the blog...whenever im free okay?
peace out~

2 comments: