Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Greetings!


Tere guys,

thank you for visiting my blog, first of all my objectives for this blog is to share what and how i see things around me. i've started photography in last january, and im still under the learning process of it. Ohyea, by the way, im using Film cameras, can you believe that? 2009 and still stuck with film SLR?? well, i tell you one good reason why i choose to go for film, its the learning process, for me to be good in sumthing you need to start from below, and by going with film, i will appreciate my subjects and there is no room for mistakes.

A film camera, a snap is money, think of it, film cost? developement cost? see? so i really really need to anticipate my subject to get the best shots without wasting/burning money.. at the moment i have 5 film body, the legendary Olympus OM-1 (1973), Olympus OM2000(1997), Yashica FX-3 (1980), Fujica mp 150x (1980) (gift from my lovely girlfriend) and canon EOS300 (199x) . most of the time i will be shooting with the OM-1 and OM2000.

I love biking, i love the adrenalin rush, the heat, the pressure riding with the other bikers. our group is known as zxrians or Ninja Rider Community (NRC). so less words, and lets the picture tell you the story..~~

this is me, taken with Olympus OM-1 (one of my first few shots)

ohyea, ma ride~~ Kawasaki ninja zx2 (1997) 4-inline engine 16V... more than enuff, you guys should hear it revving up at 20k rpm... its awesome!!! *droolzz*

this is how i get addicted to photography, was taken with my SE k700i. got the OM2000 from my dad and it was not working (shutter jam) so, i was kinda sad and reach out my handphone and start snapping away!!! yay~~

i think thats all for the time being for my lil introduction, and will update more later on... peace~

2 comments:

  1. wtffffffffffffffffff!!!! since when u like photography??? =_= hahaha blueks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha since you all gone back la that time...leave me alone... :( huhuhu...

    p/s:im taking cam whoring to a higher level

    ReplyDelete