Monday, April 13, 2009

Zxrians in Gambang

Kumusta guys,

it had been a very tiring weekend for me..because, zxrians organized a ride to Gambang (Pahang) last saturday (11/4/2009), one of our member's wedding... i've never been to Gambang before, and i dunno how far is the distance, until the riding day. guess what? i left klang from my house at around 7am and i reach home at about 2am.. travelled about almost 500km...the route was Klang-puchong-gombak-temerloh-gambang-teluk chempedak and reverse...its a very fun ride thou, because we traveled thru karak highway (yea i know...the haunted highway) and then to the Lebuhraya Pantai Timur (LPT)...the road is not that boring, there's turning here and there compare to north-south highway whereby all the straight roads..makes me sleepy... dangerous! hahah...not forgetting my beloved camera bag, i manage to snap a few pics, along the way..

till now, i can feel my back is aching, now i know how's my grandma feels...hahhaha no regrets! karak and LPT highway is a very nice highway, beside its bumpy road and maintenancela.. but the scenery? makes me drool in my helmet... and how i wish i could stop anytime, anywhere i want...sigh.. with a group.. so have to follow them..

Camera: Olympus e-520
Lense: STD kit (14mm~42mm)
Time: 0700-0200
Location: Temerloh-Gambang-Teluk Chempedak


This is Olympus colour~~ *drool* loves it!


Having a break after a long ride from gombak non stop to temerloh~~


look at my exhaust..huhuh memalukan...

by the roadside, after Gambang toll..rest for a few minutes... TIRING~~~



at a mosque waiting for the ''Raja Sehari''

Zxrians at Teluk Chempedak, at night... very good attraction~ looks like there was a bike fest in Teluk Chempedak... all the passers by snap snap our bikes~~ hahah

13 of us~~

this is what i see throughout my journey...enjoy it guys, feel free to comment on it too~

a flower by the roadside... hehehe...

Gambang toll booth~~ how i wish i could have one of those!

I stand alone~~ sad~~


saw a lot of ''longkang''~~ haahah

shadow of death~ its me!! huhuhu nobody want to take picture of me.. so snap my own shadow... how lame? lalalalala~~~ im happy~~~ lalalal~~~

Thats all for now... freaking tired now, uploaded almost 120 pics to forum.... 18 edited pics in flickr, blogging...i cant take it anymore... need sum rest.... urgghh...

thanks for viewing guys, have a nice day~ and happy working! peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment