Friday, April 10, 2009

Long lost hobby~~

Merhaba Guys,


Annoucement:

my blog will be going through some transformation, if you see from the previous postings, its not the same as this, from today onwards, i will try my best to put picture of the day to sell at the price i have set, or you can give me your offer and i will consider selling it to you, once you pay me, i will give you the original file of the picture, without/with the frame, upon request but for sure i will remove the watermarks... no point save the image from my blog, just look at the file size? huuhuh you wana print it? maybe for stamp can la... :) watermark will be remove too when i send it to the buyer... that's all~~ and let's the pics do the talking yea?


Lemme me show & tell you bout my long lost hobby, do you guys remember when the first time drifting scene came to Malaysia? Not only that, the release of Tokyo drift, sequel of fast and furious? I can say, people from all ages is crazy bout drifting, not forgetting me too... So I can't afford to drift my vitara at that time,or else I will turtle myself around the corner...hahaha.... so I get myself a battery operated 1:10 remote control car...its not my first purchase thou, actually I've started to play r/c cars when I was 13 y.o (2001)... And I stopped at 15 y.o (2003).. Back then, there was no drifting shits you know, just 100% touring race... my first ever r/c model was a 1:10 batt operated, belt driven car from tamiya, can't recall the series but it was a pro series chassis, full carbon fiberla and all... Then I used to own kyosho mini-z, 1:24 scale batt operated 2 wheel drive for indoor racing...and I have this micro rs4 from hpi racing the scale of that car is 1:18....So in 2006, i got myself a 1:10 batt operated drift set...


Camera: Olympus e-520

Lense: Std ( 14mm~42mm)

Location: In my nest


Let's start with a normal boring shots, of various angle of the car yea?


Lights all on just shoot like normal shots...side angle of my car..


Hrmm.. the side front profile of the car...look at the side mirror...hahahha well dats drifting all about...


add lil bit of lighting to create effect and mood...


now it gets lil bit challenging, off the ceiling light, and just use a table lamp (incandescent lighting)


Things are getting diff now, turned of the table lamp, and used a smaller table lamp to make the set darker and add lil bits light here and there..


all red light was used for this shots

Thats all from today's set.... too tired to take pics and those PP's...sigh... will try harder next time! hope you guys enjoy the pics...



Huhuhh... picture of the day sale~~ Selling at RM25, i will mail you the original file, if you want the negative film, its possible... as long $$$$ added... :) cheers~~ just send me e-mail if u're interested Zeth_harris@hotmail.com. watermark will be remove, original file size will be given, frames will be remove too if you want it...


Thanks for the view and time spending here~~~




2 comments:

  1. halloo halloo...it's me!!
    alamakkk mmg superb cun lahh u shoot!!! hehehe!! well doneee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my lovely cousin~~ kata-katamu pemberi semangat~~~ :)

    ReplyDelete