Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Me, my bike, and Zxrians aka NRC~~~

Kia ora guys,

i remember back in my younger days, when i was still lil kid, i really really like to see those superbikes zooming on the highway and all. Kawasaki ninja was stuck in my mind, since then (1997-still in primary school), why?? because of its sound, 4-inline engine back up with 16V... the sound? pergh!! makes me high.. anything that revving at 20k rpm, that is awesome! the sound is not those preeeeng! preng!!! preng!!! its the you know...superbike sound... vroom!! vroom!! vroom!!! hahaha.... waited for my legal age to get a bike license (16y.o) and yeah got my license but there's not bike... awww~~~ waited till my 19th birthday and my dad bought me one... wow.. 10 year old bike and i still like it? well yeah! i do, thats my dream bike when i was a child, i can go for newer bike but why kawasaki zx2??? sentimental thingy la i would say...

So, got my bike, and the same week, i joined zxrians, which is still very new, member consists of lesser than 10 riders throughout klang valley. and now, we have 300 riders registered with us throughout the whole Malaysia, within 2 yrs... and we have our own mechanics, we have our own spot, we have our own Committee members, things are very very different back then when i join the group. so enuff will the crap, i may present you pictures during my ride with zxrians~~

Our groups's official logo

Ohyea, this is my bike before i crashed it, and the new paint job is in my previous post...

The pioneer of the group -left to right standing (Abang Sabrie [President], Abang yop [Vice-President], Zeth [secretary], Sham [Event manager], -and lastly the one that is sitting is Viper [coporate-manager]

Zxrians first AGM, was held at Cameron Highland, theres total of 14 riders at that time...(2007)

see the number grow after a year, second trip to Cameron highland (2008)

35 of us who attended a friend's wedding in melaka (2008)

p/s: you may go to our forum, Ninja Rider Community

No comments:

Post a Comment