Thursday, April 23, 2009

My new Eyes~~

Shalom guys,

Yesterday is another history for me, well, i bought myself a lense...yes, lense...and its a second hand lense..wut's so special bout it? well, its a categorize as std lense, but the performance, and IQ is good! very happy with it... lotsa people say it's a good utility lense, what lense am i talking bout? its the zuiko 40-150mm f/3.5 MK1 (japan)... its way faster then my 14-42mm.. it has been discontinued and been replaced by the MK2 , but ppl is still looking for it, and i got it cheap as well, how lucky heh? RM4XX and its mine! huhuhuhuh *drool* yea i drool over my own lense... weird.. but heck, i love it! COD-ed at Bandar Utama Petronas before heading down to KLCC park for a short walkabout.. :)

i know, out there theres more better lense then this, such as the f/2's lense... but i cant afford it...and this is the best i can get it myself! yay~~~

my wish list now:
  • EP-6 (eye cup for the viewfinder).
  • OM mount (to use my old om lenses with my e series.
  • FL-50r flash, so that i can do more photoshoot in low light condition or indoor.
  • 25mm f/2 for my potrait shots.. :)
thats all i think... all this is without poison..with poison, i have to attach Oly's catalougue here..heheheh funny la you guys, always racun me to get sumthing that i dun need it... huhuhu...

well let me introduce my lense when it's attach to the body.

Camera: SE K770i (3.2mp)
Lense: built in
Flash: LED
Date: 23rd April 2009
Time: 0000 hours
Venue: My room


Welcome to the family!


Looks way bigger! hahah and sum ppl will think that the bigger the better and more pro! damn beng mentality wei! hahaha


40-150mm f/3.5 MK1...you serve me well!


Equiped with CPL filter from the previous lense.. din get free filter for this purchase... :(


Ohyea, i would like to welcome the batt grip too, since i din blog bout it...got it after 3 days owning this camera... hahah and this is gonna be my 3rd week with the cam, and i have a new lense! awesome!

so, after getting hold of the lense, i went for a quickie... :) hehhe lil walkabout at the KLCC park.. yes i reach there around 10pm...and shoot for an hour.. and go back home with joy, grin in my face... hahaha

so theres nuthing special bout the photos, just wana share with you guys that the capability of this lense...no flash was uses during the shoot and it still doesnt disspoint me...just take a look at it yourself brothers & sisters... happy viewing~~

Camera: Olympus E-520
Lense: zuiko 40-150mm f/3.5 MK1 (new~~~)
Date: 21st April 2009
Time: 2200 hours
Venue: KLCC park



Guess wut?


Giottos~ a very very good blower..err... good blow job shall i say? huhuhh...


The lil island in KLCC park.. :)


water spraying thingy...huhh i love it!



the ''lantai''



a lil bit ''senget'' taken at MO hotel..




KLCC wall light..


their street light..


same goes here.. :)


Maxis tower... bah~~


Zoom zooooom!


hrmm..interesting.. :)




hope you guys enjoy this post, nuthing special with the pics, just wana show you the IQ from the lense... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~


p/s: picture does not undergo any PP... only put frames and watermark, mode M was used, just to show the IQ of the lense.. :) cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment