Thursday, April 2, 2009

Me, and my cameras~

Labdien guys,

Here i am today, to complete my second part of my interest in life. Photography is what im into now, im currently using all Film cameras, like mostt ppl would say to me ''Orang gila saja pakai filem!!'' then they will luff their ass off... HAHAHA... true indeed, but then, once i started with film cameras, i found out there's still people who shoot using film format and yea we do go outings and all, and its cool~~ fun to know that all of us is film users.

lemme show you my gears at the moment, or shall i say my collections? well, you decide...


this is my all time favourite, its the Olympus om-1 (1974) was bought in January from mr.dinodino, good deal, good seller! highly recommended!



this is my Olympus OM2000 (1997), was a gift from my dad thanks dad!


this is my Yashica fx-3 (1979) was given from my dad too together with the OM2000 thanks again dad!



the most sentimental value, Fuji mpf150x (1980's) was a gift from my girlfriend, thanks babe!


and lastly, was a gift from my dad's friend, Uncle jimmy, the Canon EOS300 (1999) thanks Uncle Jimmy!


One happy family!



4 out 5 is working condition.... the FX-3 currently is not workin due to shutter jam... sigh... any help?

2 comments:

  1. fwahhhh!! steadyyy aaaa "me and my camera" hehehehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha thanks~~ :) mau pinjam ka?

    ReplyDelete