Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome to the Family!

Moyo guys,

well first of all i would really to take this opportunity to thank my dad, ALOT!,not to forget my sis and my mum, who manage to racun my dad to get me wut i want... hrmm.. terima kasih! thank you! merci! xie xie ni! and any other language la...


so what is it that i've get? maybe a teaser would help...


so I've been eye-ing this thing here since February? January? late January i would say, when i started photography....alot of people bang bang me, because i did not wait for the E-620 and all the poisons from the screw2 crew... sigh... huhuh well i stand for my self, bought what have been bothering me for quite a number of nites...huhuhu.... i will fully utilize the gear that i'm having now, like how i fully utilize my Olympus OM-1 (eventhou not pro yet...)

well, welcome to the family Olympus E-520, it is my first DSLR...

you lil' B*$**** make me cant sleep well for almost 2 months! gonna snap snap you always!
the feelings of getting this camera is exactly as the same as me getting my bike..even the bike cost much more than this... but the feeling is the same! why? because i want it! thats all.... hahahah...

thats all for the time being... gotta make my first transfer of pics from the cam to my lovely lap top.... all also test shots...i wont upload it in here or flickr... gimme time to learn the ''selok-belok'' of the camera first...then i will post it all over the net...hahahah

Cheers~~

6 comments:

  1. U're such a lucky kiddo :)
    huehuehue..

    Guess who's here :)
    Kalau tak tau.. aiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala... i know its you...hahahahha..thanks for commenting thou... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You means sape eh? hahha...
    No prob...i was bored, so, jz finding something to read..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tak tau la tu :)
    U see da one where u go Semenyih den u noe who am i la.. :)

    Am i encouraging ur readers to read other posts as well? hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea good keep it up! so that ppl will read it...haahhaha :)

    ReplyDelete