Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My baby steps~~

Jambo guys,

Well, as mention before the first night i got the SLR (OM2000) from my dad it was not in working condition remember? the shutter was jammed? same as the Yashica fx-3 right? sumthing had really gotten into me that night and i want to shoot some thing... malay says ''air naik kepala'' hahhahaha... so grab my HP, and start my so called photography life... look for sumthing interesting to shoot in my room, clear my table, set the camera to macro mode, arrage the so props.. and SHOOT! hahah snap! snap! and was very proud of it..hahahhaha...

so today im going to show you my collections from my HP cam.

Camera: Sony Ericsson k770i
Lense: Built in (3.2mp)


This resembles me.. since there was no one to take me, so being lil bit creative for a self potrait shots... hahahah


The reflection of me.. hrmm tell me bout it....vain~~ lalalalala...




Murder on the dance floor... really love this... the lighting effects was from my LED torchlight... lack of blood...should be interesting if there was blood around the subject...


Search is on the way! hahah this is what the picture tells me, with the red lights, walkie-talkie, binocular... hrmm what the heck is the screw driver doing there? well, the subject is screwed if no one founds him/her...hahaha...

Death in style... zippo, ciggy, and very lil part of the cufflinks to show the lifestyle, bullets to show death... so its death in style la! lame..i know... but heck? i like it!



thats all for today! yay~~~ well keep it rolling another time guys~ hope you all enjoyed the pics..and thanks for viewing~~

p/s: this was not my original post for today, it was suppose to be sumthing else....and some how i need to re-format my card, and the pics i took today was deleted...sigh...damn frustating!

No comments:

Post a Comment